Our Mission is to help our clients lead independent, dignified lifestyles in the safety and comfort of their homes by providing excellent, affordable, competent, comprehensive and cost-effective services. We do so with respect and compassion by continually striving to offer them the highest quality of life and independence attainable.
Our vision is to effectively utilize appropriate resources to deliver leading edge medical and non-medical home care services through a focused and compassionate team and to ensure sensitive personal care to individuals who need our services now and in the future.
- Employ competent, caring and well trained individuals who are responsive to the needs of our clients and their families, and the communities we serve
- Each staff member will meet the State of New York educational and training requirements for the services they provide.
- Efficiently deliver health care in order to ease pain and suffering
- Effectively customize our clients care, bearing in mind their individuality
- Maintain Professionalism at all times
- Maintain cost effectiveness in our delivery
- Provide staff with competitive compensation, an inviting work environment, and knowledgeable trustworthy management and direction.
- Encourage and support continued education of each service provider
- Provide home health care services regardless of age, religion, sex, nationality or social status.
About The Owners
“If you want to make a difference and you believe in what you stand for, believe that your model will truly take home care to the next level, you have to move forward with passion and let others judge if you are what you say you are.” - Pernille Ostberg
It is against this background that my wife and I decided to take this journey. We wanted to make a difference and our vision was to start a full service Homecare Agency that will provide both Medical and Non-Medical service to our clients. We believe that in this business, it is not just about marketing and maximizing profits, but how well you perform in providing well matched, quality care givers to your clients. Thus our mission included hiring employees who shared that same passion.
At Relief Keepers Homecare, we do not have a minimum requirement of hours. We are sensitive to individual needs and understand that each situation is unique. Therefore, we are willing to personally customize the care necessary to make our Clients feel comfortable. We want to be able to give families in this situation the help and support they need with Complete Home Care for their loved ones. We feel blessed to have the opportunity to help families and individuals and we hope we can continue to do this for many years to come. Our greatest wish it to be able to say, "We made a difference."